- Locked Shopping Carts
- Look Up!
- Big Tree – Little Tree – Holiday Trains
- Chicago Lake Front – Raise Money and Walk for Causes Important to You
- You Are Never First
- The “L” or “El” Getting around Chicago on public transportation
- Driving – Time of Day is Way More Important Than Miles
- Where’s the Spray Paint?
- Downsizing – Part 2, the move to the city
- Downsizing – Part 1, purging
- How a Life Long Suburbanite Ending Up in the Windy City
Tag Archives: Traffic
A common joke among Chicago residents is that there are only 2 seasons – construction and winter. This just adds to the nightmare traffic around the city. Chicago is home to 5 of the top 20 most congested roads in … Continue reading