- Locked Shopping Carts
- Look Up!
- Big Tree – Little Tree – Holiday Trains
- Chicago Lake Front – Raise Money and Walk for Causes Important to You
- You Are Never First
- The “L” or “El” Getting around Chicago on public transportation
- Driving – Time of Day is Way More Important Than Miles
- Where’s the Spray Paint?
- Downsizing – Part 2, the move to the city
- Downsizing – Part 1, purging
- How a Life Long Suburbanite Ending Up in the Windy City
Tag Archives: Downsizing
For those unfamiliar with the term “three-flat,” it is basically a city house that has long ago been divided up into 3 apartments. For tax purposes, when I moved in, I became the “owner occupy” as I, along with my … Continue reading
1 bedroom < 2 bedroom < 3 bedroom < 4 bedroom > back to 1 bedroom… It is amazing how life runs in circles. After college, my past homes include several 1 bedroom apartments, followed by homes with 2 bedrooms, … Continue reading
For over a half of a century, I have lived on the outskirts of large urban cities. The most picturesque was Boulder, Colorado and the least was my childhood home in Southfield, Michigan. My longest residence (almost 30 years) was … Continue reading