- Locked Shopping Carts
- Look Up!
- Big Tree – Little Tree – Holiday Trains
- Chicago Lake Front – Raise Money and Walk for Causes Important to You
- You Are Never First
- The “L” or “El” Getting around Chicago on public transportation
- Driving – Time of Day is Way More Important Than Miles
- Where’s the Spray Paint?
- Downsizing – Part 2, the move to the city
- Downsizing – Part 1, purging
- How a Life Long Suburbanite Ending Up in the Windy City
Tag Archives: Alzheimers
With Fall almost over, the Chicago lake front events are winding down. With it’s vast walkways and vistas it is a great place for groups to have fund raising walks for causes near and dear to those who attend. Until … Continue reading