- Locked Shopping Carts
- Look Up!
- Big Tree – Little Tree – Holiday Trains
- Chicago Lake Front – Raise Money and Walk for Causes Important to You
- You Are Never First
- The “L” or “El” Getting around Chicago on public transportation
- Driving – Time of Day is Way More Important Than Miles
- Where’s the Spray Paint?
- Downsizing – Part 2, the move to the city
- Downsizing – Part 1, purging
- How a Life Long Suburbanite Ending Up in the Windy City
Category Archives: City Living
For over a half of a century, I have lived on the outskirts of large urban cities. The most picturesque was Boulder, Colorado and the least was my childhood home in Southfield, Michigan. My longest residence (almost 30 years) was … Continue reading