- Locked Shopping Carts
- Look Up!
- Big Tree – Little Tree – Holiday Trains
- Chicago Lake Front – Raise Money and Walk for Causes Important to You
- You Are Never First
- The “L” or “El” Getting around Chicago on public transportation
- Driving – Time of Day is Way More Important Than Miles
- Where’s the Spray Paint?
- Downsizing – Part 2, the move to the city
- Downsizing – Part 1, purging
- How a Life Long Suburbanite Ending Up in the Windy City
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Long gone are my suburban days when I can run into the store for a quick pick up of something for dinner. Ditto for deciding to go out to dinner at that last minute on a Friday or Saturday night. In … Continue reading
The “L” or “El” – In other big cities around the world, the core public train systems are known as subways, underground, metra rails, etc, with neat icon symbols marking their entrances. Not so in Chicago. The main … Continue reading